AUCTIONEERS AND ESTATE AGENCY SERVICES
At Charlene Patton Auctioneers we help clients successfully sell and manage their properties, delivering expert guidance and support to ensure a seamless transaction.
Based in Stranorlar in the Finn Valley, Co Donegal, we’ve been providing expert auctioneer and estate agency services since 2008, while proprietor Charlene has been in the industry for the past two decades. Working with a wide range of residential sale and rental clients throughout Donegal, we offer a personalised set of services – tailored to suit each client’s specific needs – and are committed to delivering outstanding results.
We specialise in:
- Property Management – Offer Let Only or Let & Manage Service
- Residential Sales
- Property appraisals (all valuations completed to TRV Standard)
For more information about property management or residential sales, contact Charlene on 083 3351500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
Whether you’re interested in selling or need help managing tenanted properties, Charlene Patton Auctioneers will oversee every aspect of the process from start to finish for your convenience. Meticulous in all of our work, we handle everything from general property queries, valuations, communication with solicitors and adhearing to regulation and more.
Working with a wide variety of clients, we have the skills and experience to ensure a high-quality, professional service at all times.
Charlene Patton Auctioneers is:
- Fully bonded with professional indemnity cover.
- A member of The Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers.
CHARLENE PATTON – BUSINESS OWNER
As the Finn Valley’s very first female auctioneer, Charlene launched her business back in 2008 – at the height of the recession – building it into a successful company over the intervening years. Winning the Real Estate/Auctioneer Award in 2009, which was decided through a public voting system in Donegal, Charlene blazed a trail for her business from day one.
Various other awards and short-listings have followed over the years, all of which illustrate Charlene’s dedication and commitment to her job.
Passionate about property from an early age, Charlene always wanted to run her own business and has acquired a wide range of experience over the past 20 years. Previously working in in the property Industry both here in Ballybofey & Galway City before striking out on her own.
Keeping up to date with all the latest changes and innovations within her industry, Charlene always adheres to professional regulations and constantly updates her own knowledge and skills with Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities.
Qualifications and achievements
- TRV: TEGoVA Residential Valuer
- Member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers
- Auctioneering and Estate Agency Diploma from the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers
- Certified in bookkeeping and accounts
- Certificate in digital photography
- Member of the MMCEPI
- Former President of Donegal Women in Business Donegal Business Awards
- Finalist in Best Established Business 2016
- JCI Friendly Business Awards – Customer Care Award 2015
- Real Estate/Auctioneers Award (2009)
If you’d like us to assist you or if you’re interested in any of our other services, please get in touch using the details below.
Address: 14 Glebe Hollow, Stranorlar, Co Donegal F93 DA50
Mobile: (00 353) 83 335 1500 or (00353) 749130153